Trade Electricals Direct enjoys a group stock holding of £14 - £20 million at cost depending on the time of year. Virtually all orders are accommodated out of these huge stocks, which keeps lead times short and customers happy.
We use the most suitable method of delivery from multiple options:
• Bulk deliveries via our own artic’s, 17.5t + drawbars and small fleet of 7.5t
• Our own TED branded 3.5t vehicles in our busiest delivery areas of London and East Anglia
• Over 100 Hughes group 3.5t commercial vehicles buzzing around the Midlands and South East
• Direct manufacturer delivery to your site or business
• TED’s experienced building site placement team, to unpack, check, place and install
• Third party package and pallet delivery partners for national coverage
Time critical, super quick delivery solutions can often be accommodated where all stops are pulled for the cost of the additional expenses incurred if need be; TED is a flexible supply partner who is keep to please.
Recent delivery examples include:
• Delivering and installing kitchen appliances for local charities, where customers can require more care and assistance to ensure the job goes smoothly
• Intercepting direct manufacturer delivery on-site to transfer, place and install over 1200 wet installation appliances in three days with a team of seventeen to exact standards for a huge and important sporting event
• Delivery (installation for half) of 1100 TV’s for use in accommodation blocks and entertainment areas during the Olympics with a team of sixteen TV installation crew
• Delivering a County Council contract to supply and install appliances into properties of various kinds, residential and commercial
• The supply and placement of ovens, hobs and refrigeration into University refurbishment programmes where integration with other suppliers is of the utmost importance due to the short window of the project
• Delivering rental solutions